Monday, January 20, 2014

I have been busy...

Just a quick post that I put two new sites up in the last week. They were fun to design and I thought I would share...

Site No. 1 - A photography portfolio for my talented friend, Roberto Ysais. He has traveled the world with his camera and his portfolio is of the quality that can only been built over many years practicing your craft. Please visit it and you will feel transported into another time. He is the best kept secret in the world of photography. robertoysais.com

 


Site No. 2 - This was for Paris West Real Estate here in Venice. This was actually a design challenge which is enjoyed trying to solve. How to make a building exciting throughout an entire website. I think the structure succeeded but feel free to leave comments. 520sepulveda.com








1 comment:

  1. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I've
    truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts.
    After all I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!



    my page :: Cecil

    ReplyDelete